Terms & Conditions Every parent and student must follow the ICK's policies as stated in the ICK Masjid. Beyond that, please make sure you and your children abide by these policies:
- There is a one time application fee of $25 per family
- By registering, you are agreeing to sign up for auto pay for the duration of the program
- $85/month for one child, each additional sibling is $45/month - Auto payment required
- Quran school students get a 25% discount. The discount does not apply to registration fees
- Any fees already paid to ICK are non-refundable
- No concessions will be given for missed classes, trips, etc. You are signing up for the entire academic year and will be responsible to pay for the entire year
- Cancellation requires a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pickup/Drop-off: Drop off: Doors open at 10:15 AM. Parents cannot leave kids unattended at the masjid beforehand. Parents must ensure that they are in the building safely. Pick Up:
- Parents must pick up kids right after Dhuhr prayer (1:45 PM)
- Parents are encouraged to attend the Duhr Salah with their children
- If you need to pick your child up earlier than the end of the school, please come to the office to sign the child out
- After 2pm, ICK Staff is not responsible for your child. CHILDREN CANNOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED AT THE MASJID UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. This is a safety issue. If parents arrive after 2pm, the first 2 times the parents will be given a warning. If parents continue this behavior, their child will be removed from the school
Dress Code: Please dress the kids appropriately. We are an Islamic Center and the children will be reading/studying the Quran and praying with us. Please make sure your children abide by the dress code below:
- Boys should wear long pants. Shorts are not acceptable
- Girls should wear loose clothing with an Islamic headscarf
- Torn clothing is not acceptable
- Attire of any kind with inappropriate messages, slogans, or symbols is not acceptable
- Visible undergarments are not acceptable
Student Behavior: All students should obey the rules set by ICK Academy and ICK Management. All students are required to behave in class such that teaching and learning is accomplished in the most efficient manner. Constant or prolonged disruptive behavior can result in:
- Students being asked to leave the classroom
- Parents being asked to pick up the student from the school
- Greater than two incidences will result in a conference between the Principal and the student's parents
- Greater than 3 incidents and the student may be expelled from the school
Any form of Physical or verbal aggression will not be tolerated:
- Behavior injurious to the physical well-being of others such as inflicting or encouraging others to inflict bodily harm on another person
- Inflicting verbal (oral or written), comments of a sexual or racial nature that hurt an individual or group of individuals
- Threatening physical harm, bullying or harassing others
- Using any form of discrimination
Parents will be responsible for any damage caused to ICK property by their child/children and shall be required to pay the cost of such damage.
Medical Event: Parent(s) understands that they will be notified once in case of an accident or illness to their child, and Parent(s) will make arrangements for medical care of their child with the physician or hospital of their choice. Parent(s) are expected to arrive at The Islamic Center of Kansas (ICK) within 15 min of the call. If the Parent(s) cannot be reached to make necessary arrangements, or in a critical emergency or life-threatening incident requiring medical care, Parent(s) authorize ICK, as represented by a staff member, to call 911 (expenses to be covered by Parent(s)) for any medical or surgical treatment that might be necessary to treat an accident that has occurred on ICK’s premises at any time.
Electronics and Toys Use: Students are not allowed to bring their toys, electronics (phones, tablets, etc.) to the program. The use of such items is prohibited during program hours. In some cases, teachers, at their discretion, may use electronic means for teaching a specific subject. In that case, the teacher shall provide the medium or device that is needed.
ICK Pictures and Videos Use Policy:
We take many pictures and videos of our activities, events, classes, etc to record, advertise, promote and update our community. We shall post these pictures or videos across various platforms like email, our website, and various social media platforms. We will not knowingly publish anything that would embarrass, or hurt anyone in pictures or videos.
Agreement: I hereby grant Islamic Center of Kansas Inc (ICK) (the organization) permission to use mine, or my family members (spouse or children whom I am a legal guardian of) likeness in photographs, video recordings or electronic images in any and all of its publications, including but not limited to, websites, social media platforms, etc. without payment or any other considerations. I understand and agree that these materials will become the property of the organization and will not be returned. I hereby irrevocably authorize the organization to edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute these images for purposes of publicizing the organization's programs or for any other lawful purpose. In addition, I waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written or electronic copy, wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image. I hereby hold harmless and release and forever discharge the organization from all claims, demands, and causes of action which I, my heirs, representatives, executors, administrators, or any other persons acting on my behalf or on behalf of my estate have or may have by reason of this authorization.
ICK General Release of Liability
Agreement: As the parent/legal guardian of the minor(s) listed above, I hereby grant permission for the student(s) to participate in the activities of the Islamic Center of Kansas’ Weekend Academy, Quran School, Youth Academy, Summer camp or any other programs. I assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages which may occur to these student(s), in, on, or about the premises of Islamic Center of Kansas, or arising out of its activities, whether occurring on the premises of the center or at any other location, and do hereby fully release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless the Islamic Center of Kansas, its Trustees, and all associated with it, including teachers, administrators, and volunteers, from any and all claims, responsibilities, liabilities, legal actions or suits, damages or losses of any kind or description, both at law or in equity, arising out of, or in any way connected with, any of the above-mentioned acts and activities.
I Agree to Above Terms & Conditions *